Monday, May 28, 2007

Blog's Introduction

I never thought of writing a blog for to me, I regarded it as a waste of time. Until recently, I browse others people's blog that I start to realize that it actually lets us share our thoughts with our friends; that what we usually want to say but doesnt know how to express out. I shouldnt elaborate too much, read and u will understand what I mean.

Another day of work already. Wonder how come I dosent earn enough. Know sooner or later I have to work partime to finance my education in SIM. Know one day, I will be a rich guy but wonder why it didnt happen earlier so that i dunt have to always budget my spending.

I wish to express myself to some of my greatest friends so far in life, pondering if they are reading this:
Christopher: have to mention this guy first, why, becos know him since Primary One, deep in my mind, he is always my best friend, yet the sad thing is that he is always that busy, even hard to have a good chat with him. Wish we can be as good as in our Primary school days. Miss those days together. No matter that, i am very proud of his achievement.

Lionel: Even thought know him not long, really glad that God send him as a blessing to bring me joy. This kid is really very adorable and nice to people. If I got any words need someone to confide to, he is one of the first person that come to my mind. Really enjoys chatting with him. Always excited to go outing with him.

Junguo: Well, this person is a guy of few words but he is a good listener and if anything I need help, he will advice me. hope I will be also be of his help.

Vino: I have to say that I regarded her as a great sister. She is someone who is very cheerful and talkative. Always lively when she is with us.

Tiong Kun: What, this guy really talkative. He really enjoys talking, but it is good to chat with him. He always make us laugh. but have to say that this friend is really worth knowing

Any way, me going to watch movie with Tiong kun, going to watch pirate of Carribean 3, it is sure a worthwhile show. Why? becos Chow Yun Fatt says Welcome to Singapore, just these words is worth going to watch it. Thanks for advertising Singapore. Hope, this is attract more tourists. Really anticipating the movie. have to go, got time I post by next blog when I got anything to update.

No comments: