Thursday, June 12, 2008

My Holiday Break

Well, this is supposed to be holiday time.. but work is much more busier than dealing with studies. Time is quite limited so i shall write a short blog entry and a quick recap of the past few weeks..

June 1 was cell group outing. Me, Jasmine and Junguo were the game organizers, and we really put in much effort for the games. The weather that day was very good and sure we had a great time.



A few days later, i got back my exam results. Had been waiting very eagerly and my results have been satisfying for the hard work i had put in the past few months.

During the thursday of that week, I played badminton with my classmates, and had a good session of exercising my body.

Just the last Saturday and Sunday was the Neo Camp. Had a good bonding with members from E376, they are nice and friendly fellows, and also with Samuel and Vino. But the exercises were quite tiring and my muscles still ache at the time of blogging. But really, I enjoyed the camp. So, that is all folks. Sorry for the short entry, really tired. Tomorrow still has to work, has to get sufficient rest, I shall blogs on another day.

No comments: