Monday, December 8, 2008

Holiday - Time to replenish myself

Today is Hari Raya Haji, no need go work, so have 3 days of rest.. which come quite handly for me, considering myself working the routine job all weekdays long.. Have some things which need to update:

Well, I get back my results a couple of days ago and the results are as good as I can ask for. Really have to thanks God for his grace upon me.. Still got 1 more semester, so still have to work hard, but I still want to enjoy life as a student at the same time, believe next year I will rise up to the challenge. So I looking forward going back to school.

And u know what, facebook is really cool and essential.. What is good is it links me back to my very secondary school classmates from CCHS(Main).. Remember those oldies time (actually I means a couple of years ago, I still young and youthful..... in the classroom.... But know what, I am nolstagic.. I miss all those classmates of mine, never contact them since those days together... We really forge valuable friendships back then and many wonderful, funny and lovable time together... Only those of us back then will understand ya.. And from their profile know that they are doing well, got even get married one, feeling blissful for them... sigh!! when my turn (kidding) haha.. Nvm... we going have a class gathering soon, during the Christmas season period.. Can see those classmates of mine.. And be suprised.. some of them have really changed a lot beyond recognition.. But of course looking more charming and beautiful then ever.. So the gathering is something that keep me in anticipation..

I also like to highlight the success of the first ever Asian Conference held last month.. It has ended but believe everyone who got there have gained something.. The presence is extraordinary.. And very glad to be able to invite Pastor Phil Pringle, Pastor AR Bernard, Pastor Benny Him, Pastor Ulf Ekman and not to forget our own Pastor Kong Hee.. and also all the delegates who has travel all the way.. Asia Conference 2010, lets us look ahead!

This month will be fun, I like festive season lots.. Lets enjoy, be trying to pack my schedule this period to really to gain full enjoyment!!!!!

No comments: