Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Feasting And The Festival Of Praise

So Sikai, your wish is my command. I shall update my blog as u wish for. Grant u 3 wish, still have 2 more wishes. So what will I get in return. HAHAHA! Just joking or else my life very stressed. At least not as stressed as those going back to study either to prepare for their O-level, A-level or univesity exam. HAHA, me stressed but not as stressed as them . All the best to those going back to school to study. HAHAHA.

So I shall talk about last saturday.Because other than day, my life is quite boring loh. Okie, saturday we have a free-style lunch affair buffet ( self-bought or cooked food ) at Jeremy's house. Sponser: None~, Commitee Head - Jeremy, Organizer/Planner - MING WEI, participants: Lots~ N241. I suppose to meet some of them to buy some food, none cooked at all siah. I arrive early because have to, doesnt seen anyone of them! Sad, everyone dunt give me face. Next time dunt coo-ordinate anymore (kidding!). A while later, at least Junguo and Christopher come. We meet at Kovan, Jeremy says the food nice there, so they we go. As we went there, I am the only one who go and choose the food, the two of them just chit-chat. Ai yah, ask them come to chit-chat ah. So have to ask them carry some of food or else defeat the purpose of coming. I buy carrot cake, yong tau foo - lots of fishball, tau pok and also fried oyster. After that, off we went to Jeremy's house.

Upon reaching, seen Cassandra and Xiu Wen there already, both of them must be eagerly waiting for the food. This i can see through their "eagerly waiting for food" looks. I look at the table and see a whole feast of food and tibits. Jeremy, well, need to praise him for the well preparation. Feel like rushing immediately to makan the food, but still have to wait for the rest. Finally, we decide to wait unil 1.30 pm. The late-comer can only blame themselves if no more food remaining. Suppose if some evil person finish the whole food. ( of course dunt expect such thing to happen, because my nature of my cell group members are easy-going, kind and generous)

Time starts and all go forward to take the food and drink. I am supposed to do so. Just at this moment, recieved a call, so I go to attend to it. So there I am, talking on the phone while see the satisfying looks on the others while they happily consumed the food. But after that, glad to see still a lot of food remaining. The fried oyster seems to be a good buy, since I get quite good feedback and that it doenst take long to finish. Urh, Enoch with his busy schedule comes and have to applause him for clearing most of the food.

After that, we went over to Singapore Indoor Stadium for the FOP (Festival of Praise). By the time we reach there, the queue is quite long as we have to queue from over the bridge. It didnt take very long for us to enter, as we eagerly anticipating the FOP to start. Actually is to hear Delirious, their performance is really awesome. Dunt know when can hear live performance from them again. Even though in the end, they played quite a few of their hits, but I believe most audience like me I still hungry for more.

Their last song also marks the end of the FOP. Time is quite late already. Me, Christopher, Vino and Cassandra go off together but many people like us also waiting for bus. Take much time finally reached the MRT and managed to board the last train. Reaching home, I will be having much rest. Monday to Friday I work with overtime and Saturday also stretch the whole day, Sunday will also have things to do, well, life is like this. Keeping life busy also brings fufilment.

No comments: