Friday, June 1, 2007

Emerge 2007 Has Finally Arrived

Emerge falls on the day of Vesak Day, and I can finally take a break from my work. I didnt go the morning session. Too early already, sleep 2 plus the previous night, so unless I am a robot, then can make it to the morning service. But I reached at 12.30pm and I noticed no one else queuing. I am told to queue up early but looks like there is some sort of miscommunciation. Those few more hours of sleep will be essential to me.

Around 1.15 pm, the morning session ends, and whole bunch of people squeezing out from the crowd, and I meet the rest of the members. Didnt see Christopher, hear from Jeremy he havent recovered yet. Really sad to hear this, hope god will perform miracles on him. We go to have a meal nearby. After our meal, we go back to queue but for the night session. Well, we queue quite a while and all of us are perspiring. After entering we sit at quite the back row, dosent get a good view.

The main event is the Parade of School, where the cheer team from each group start performing their dance move and stunts on stage. This competition quite many good teams, hard to select the winner. The whole session lasts 4 hrs 30 mins, that is the longest I have attend so far.

After that, is quite late, but still managed to eat with Junguo and Lionel. Lionel has to go back early so we have a quick meal at Mac Donald in Tampines Mall. After that, just got time to catch the last bus.

No comments: