Monday, June 18, 2007

Really Exhausted

Has to say that last weekend seems quite long to me. It is also the beginning for me to take on two jobs.Saturday morning is usually the time when I spend most of the time lying on bed to has more rest, but has to wake up early to report for my partime job as service crew. As I had relevant experience before, it isnt long before I got familar with the work. The business there really quite good, and it seemed like I have endless chores to do. As I had to take off my watch, I was unable to keep track of the time as what I usually do. There is a system to enter customer orders and there showed the time, by then, I realised I will be late for service already. If not, my work should had ended earlier just on time for church service. Tell Christopher I would instead attend Sunday service.

I got an appointment with my church friends to go for karaoke session. Still early, so go library first to read books and as well as getting some much deserved rest. I met them around 9pm, and after consuming our meals, we go to the ktv. There is much queue there and even though we had make advance booking, it was only after some waiting that we was being attended and led to a room. Total we had 7 people and the room was more than spacious for us. It was Lionel's rare trip to karaoke. He was supposed to be quite shy singing to so many of us. However once inside, after I had started singing, he grabbed the other microphone and starting singing. He grew bolder and even had solo singing. Can see he really engrossed in singing. Christopher liked usual impressed us with his "Stefanie Sun and Faye Wong" voice. It had been an enjoyable night for me(not sure for others), always had been whenever I go karaoke.

Sunday suppose to attend morning service, but really very tired. Cant get that energy to wake up to go to Expo. Morning, Christopher gave me a call to talk about some thoughts that he had. It is quite long that we have a good conversation and gladed that he found me to talk about it. Then after hanging up the phone, I continued sleeping before waking up in the early afternoon and then got back to my partime work. Sunday night their business even much better and I am even more busy. Not only me, the other staffs there also were tired. It was only after some time that work ends. This day ended for me, but another day, still have to get back to my office work. Well, once I earn enough money for my school fees, there will be more rest for me.

No comments: