Monday, June 4, 2007

Just Another Day

Yah, for me was another busy weekend. Saturday, I was supposed to attend Emerge Talentime, but It turned out i overslept zzzzz...... , never mind still arrived early to queue up for night session. Know that Sin Man taking part in the costume design competition, so went there show her my support. On the way to expo, see Xiu Wen and Si Kai and the small kids (as usual playing their portable game boys), so go with them to queue u.

Upon entering, we had our seat at the left side of the camera. Knowing that the session was about to start, I went to the toilet first in case the whole service was too long. I was suprised that the male toilet also need to queue. By the time I went back, the costume design competition was almost over, as the winner was being announced. I just got a glaspe of Sin Man and her model, Jennifer. Too far to see exactly how was the makeover like. No point crying over spoilt milk, the service soon begun. As usual, we stared singing worship songs.

The hightlight is when Liu Geng Hong come on stage to promote his new album. I was suprised to see he proposed to his girlfriend, Vi Vi, the well-known previous Miss Taiwan universe. After Vi Vi accepted his proposal, me and many others were very touched, the love is really very strong. I feel they are a match from heaven, and City Harvest was certainly the right place for Liu Geng Hong to carry such act. It was certainly an honour for every one of us to witness such event.

The whole session lasted 4 hrs 50 + minutes, broke the record two days before. Usually, 2 hrs plus service, I already quite tired. But recently not only does I managed to last the whole session, I also am quite energetic after the end of the session. Wonder why? But every service i go is quite meaningful.

No comments: