Friday, June 22, 2007

What A Coincidence

These few days I has been lacking sleep and seems a bit of restless. Need to go home earlier, at least try not to reach home after midnight. Yesterday, after work, I went to meet a recently known friend, Zhi Hong at Bugis. I was a bit late and apologized to him for that. I had rushed down already.

As I was talking to him and crossing the street just opposite Bugis Junction, we saw Jeremy and another cell group member, Nikin if I am not wrong. it was Zhi Hong who saw him first and we was quite suprised to see them. Well, Singapore is so small and the hangout places are so few, so it is something that is normal to occur. They had consumed their meal already but as it was not that late, they accompanied us to have a conversation.

Zhi Hong is quite an easy-going guy and he let me decide go where to eat. (Well, I enjoy going out with this type of people, easy to get along with). I always past by a makan place which I feel is not bad, but yet havent try there yet, so decided to give it a try. It appeared that it was also the same place that Jeremy and Nikin just had their meal, so coincidence! Once there, Nikin walked over to a table and Jeremy gives a laugh and say that it was the same table they just had their meal. Wow, everything so coincidence! Ha Ha! i didnt order the wan tun noodles they order previously becos eaten it a few days ago only. I ordered rice with small piece of fried chicken pieces. It tastes nice, really worth it.

After Jeremy and Nikin left, i continued having conversation with Zhi Hong. It is really nice to talk with him, even though just know him, can talk to him everything, no need avoid certain topics. We talk lots of topic, and focus more on what is our future plans. I believe that as long as he gives his heart to God and willing to strive hard, it is only a matter of time before he achieves success. but that will be after serving over his national service. Still long way for him to go. It is time for us to go back, and it is another day I stay late. Never mind, anyway used to it already.

No comments: