Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Busier Life

I have to say that I change from a busy to be a busier person. Yesterday, go interview for an position as an service crew and I was being selected. That means no only that weekday I have to work office hour plus overtime, i also have to sacrifice both Saturday and Sunday, doing shift work. And still have to attend church service. That means my whole week will be packed. You all may ask why I work so hard? Earning the school fee is really necessary. This is a load that I have to carry. All I have to be doing so far has been my process of achieving sucess.

But at least the part-time work I do is something I like. I really enjoy serving people, in the process getting the satisfaction. i may be physical tired when working two jobs, but I believe that I can cope. Having a spirtual life certainly help, especially the theory of what u sow, u will reap. I believe all my hard work will pay off. Anyway, even though working part-time may be tedious, at least the time will be well-spent.

No comments: