Wednesday, June 6, 2007

An Enjoyable Meal

Yesterday, as usual, report for work and the do my usual work routine. Yah, I keep doing the same thing each day but doesnt seem to get tired of it, probably because each new day my passion for work seems to be renewing. When does this passion ends, we wait and see, maybe when I retired. I managed to get time to see friends' blog. Lionel's blog has been a revelation since I seen it a week ago. Christopher's blog gives inspiration and motivation. Sin Man's blog is interesting. My blog? of course I can't boast it myself.

I try to rush my work, becos meeting Lionel. Nowadays, quite often go out after work with him, but always so excited to see him. He wants go Marina Square, so we meet City Hall MRT. Upon arrived, Lionel already there, he quite impatient because, even through I am still early, supposed to meet 8pm, I reached 7.50+pm. He reached too early, therefore stand there wait a few minutes.

Upon there, we walk around a while before settling down at the Food Court, he ask me why I always eat chicken rice, chao siew rice. ( He eating some sort of chicken fried rice) Because it is cheaper loh, and no need wait long for the food to be ready. After having a quick chat, we decide go Mc Donald.

This Lionel ah, go Mc Donald always say want to one which no much people, pleasant environment. Wah lau, Mc Donald, where got few people one, I suggest trying out the Suntec outlet. Due to it being a weekday, the people is not much, imagine a weekend and he want to go one with less people dunt know how. We find a quite area to sit, and I help Lionel order his Oreo McFlurry while I try out the strawberry sundae. It doesnt taste nice, first try, next time I continue eating the sundae hot fudge, taste much better. While eating, we begin our conversation. We talk about cell group members, many of them. Also, share our thoughts on last week's Emerge, really the Emerge has been quite amazing.

Late already, we decide to take bus back, we prefer bus to mrt. But Lionel's bus at Bugis, so I accompany him walk there. So another day is over, look forward to going out with him soon.

No comments: